LUMBEE TRIBE OF NORTH CAROLINA Community Application Policy and Procedures
PURPOSE: To ensure that all tribal Community Centers are operating with uniformity as it pertains to fiscal management according to HUD regulations
1. Use of the Community Centers for those activities or events that are minor or not incidental to housing related activities shall be supported by the payment of fees charged as outlined in the community Center POLICY.
2. The Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina will schedule all events and collect all fees for the use of the Community Centers of the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina.
3. Persons who desire to use the Community centers shall schedule such use with the Department of ASSETS at the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina main office building by contacting Doug Locklear at 910-‐522-‐5190.
4. Fees for such use shall be collected by the Department of Finance at the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina main office building.
5. No fundraising events shall be held at community center sites.
1. Tribal Community Centers shall be reserved by ACTIVE Tribal members 21 years of age or older.
2. Applications will be taken at the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina main complex every day from 8am-‐ 4:30pm.
3. Event guest must be of at least 75% American Indian individuals
All Applications must be submitted in person to Mr. Doug Locklear during normal business hours.
To view a complete application with policies and procedures click HERE.