From Campbell's Soup of Maxton, NC -
Hurricane Matthew has significantly impacted our local communities. We want to share what Campbell has done so far, and what opportunities there are for you all to get involved. Our team is one of caring, compassion, faith and family. Now more than ever we need to come together to help our teammates, family, friends, and communities.
Here’s the support that’s happened so far:
· $25,000 donated to the Robeson County American Red Cross by the Campbell Foundation
· Established YouCaring page to support impacted Team Maxton employees
· Established site with Robeson County American Red Cross – any donations made by employees will be match 50% by the Campbell Foundation
· A truckload of donated product is heading from Napoleon to our area for delivery Friday.
· Maxton donated and delivered 20+ pallets of product throughout Robeson County on 10/11/16
· Additional donations are flowing out of Maxton to the surrounding areas
· Pepperidge Farm Downers Grove is conducting a donation drive for supplies to be sent to Maxton for distribution in our area.
· Posted article on Campbell Today to be seen by all Campbell employees asking for support.
· Campbell WHQ will be making a donation to the Disaster Relief Fund for North Carolina in the coming days.