The Lumbee Tribe is soliciting Requests for Proposals for its Insurance Broker Services. Preference will be given to Qualified Tribal and/or Indian-owned economic enterprise or organizations.
The Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina will receive sealed Request for Proposals, mailed or hand delivered, until 4:00 pm on February 1, 2017 at the Lumbee Tribal Housing Complex located at 6984 NC Hwy. 711 West, Pembroke, NC 28372 (Attention: Enka Bullard, P.O. Box 2709, Pembroke, NC 28372)
Bids will be open on February 2, 2017 in the Council Chambers at 11:00 a.m. located at 6984 NC Hwy. 711 West, Pembroke, NC 28372.
All qualified proposals meeting the terms and conditions will be evaluated and approval made by the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina to constitute the most responsive bid for the insurance broker services for property and casualty requested.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
Evaluation Factors -
* Proposer's expertise, experience, and service capabilities. 10 pts
* Proposer’s key staff proposed to be assigned to perform work for the tribe. 10 pts
* Proposer’s access to specialized insurance markets. 10 pts
* Proposer's telephone or in-person interview, if requested. 10 pts
* Cost for Coverage (fees and/or commissions). 50 pts
* Enrolled Member of the Lumbee Tribe. 10 pts
Please contact Enka Bullard at firstname.lastname@example.org (910) 522-5160 for a copy of the specifications package.
The Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals and the right to waive any informalities or irregularities.